DIRECTIONS: As in the popular TV game show, you are given an answer to a question and you must respond with the question. For example, if the answer is, "a tax on imports", then the correct question is, "What is a tariff?"
- of micro- or macro-economics, the one whose methods are mostly applied in an international trade theory course.
- of micro- or macro-economics, the one whose methods are mostly applied in an international finance theory course.
- term of French origin used to describe a total absence of government regulation.
- term used to describe a situation in which a country does not trade with any other country.
- the two types of economic efficiency.
- term given to the principle of redistribution between winners and losers.
- name of the economist who once remarked, "In the long-run, we are all dead!"
- term used to describe policies which raise domestic welfare while reducing welfare in the rest of the world.
- name given to a policy that shifts profits away from foreign firms towards the domestic
- the premier controversy in international trade policy analysis.