DIRECTIONS: As in the popular TV game show, you are given an answer to a question and you must respond with the question. For example, if the answer is, "a tax on imports", then the correct question is, "What is a tariff?"
- The author who wrote the earliest known passage explaining the principle of comparative advantage.
- Term describing the amount of labor needed to produce one unit of cloth.
- Term describing the amount of tomatoes produced per worker.
- Term describing the amount of potatoes that must be given up to produce another unit of tomatoes.
- When France can produce wine at a lower opportunity cost than Germany.
- Term used to describe the amount of wine that a worker can buy with an hour's worth of work.
- Two distinct ways of measuring technology differences between countries.
- Term used to describe an increase in output despite no change in the quantities of inputs.
- The Ricardian model's assumption about unemployment.
- A line depicting all combinations of output that are possible with full employment of resources.