DIRECTIONS: As in the popular TV game show, you are given an answer to a question and you must respond with the question. For example, if the answer is, "a tax on imports", then the correct question is, "What is a tariff?"
- nationality of the two economists, Eli Heckscher and Bertil Ohlin.
- term used to describe Argentina if Argentina has more land per unit of capital than Brazil.
- term used to describe aluminum production when aluminum production requires more energy per unit of capital than steel production.
- general term used to describe the amount of a factor needed to produce one unit of a good.
- the two key terms used in the Heckscher-Ohlin model; one to compare industries, the other to compare countries.
- term used to describe when the capital-labor ratio in an industry varies with changes in market wages and rents.
- term describing the ratio of the unit-capital requirement and the unit-labor requirement in production of a good.
- the assumption in the Heckscher-Ohlin model about unemployment of capital and labor.
- interpretation given for the slope of the production possibility frontier.
- the H-O model theorem that would be applied to identify the effects of a tariff on the prices of goods and factors.