DIRECTIONS: As in the popular TV game show, you are given an answer to a question and you must respond with the question. For example, if the answer is, "a tax on imports", then the correct question is, "What is a tariff?"
- US government agency which judges whether injury has occurred to
aggrieved domestic firms.
- A tariff used to offset the effects of a foreign government export
- US branch of government with the constitutional authority to
regulate commerce with foreign nations.
- The international agreement established in 1948 designed to foster
- US government position currently held by Susan Schwab (as of August
- The US legislative act in the 1930s which gave the President
authority to negotiate bilateral trade liberalization agreements.
- When foreign firms sell their products at less than reasonable value
in another country.
- Common name for the US Tariff Act of 1930.
- US government agency which investigates Section 301 petitions.
- US government position currently held by Carlos Gutierrez (as of August