DIRECTIONS: As in the popular TV game show,
you are given an answer to a question and you must respond with the question.
For example, if the answer is "a tax on imports," then the correct question
is "What is a tariff?"
- An arrangement in which a country agrees to limit the quantity of a good it exports to another country.
- A payment made by a government to encourage exports.
- The schedule of tariffs charged in all import commodity categories in the US.
- A tax levied as a dollar charge per unit of imports.
- A government policy which favors domestic firms over foreign firms with respect to government purchases.
- Costly or annoying administrative procedures which make it difficult to import goods into a country.
- The international organization that maintains the Harmonized Commodity Coding and Classification System for imported goods.
- A type of quota that allows a specified quantity of a good to be imported at a reduced tariff rate during a specified period.
- The new name for the multi-fiber agreement.
- A tax levied as a percentage of the value of an imported good.