DIRECTIONS: As in the popular TV game show, you are given an answer to a question and you must respond with the question. For example, if the answer is, "the value of goods and services sold to foreigners", then the correct question is, "What are exports?"
- a measure of national output occurring within the nation's borders.
- a measure of national output including all production by domestic
factors regardless of location.
- a measure of the value of all capital equipment and services purchased
during a year.
- a country's capital account balance when its trade balance is - $60
billion and its service balance is + $25 billion.
- the level of government spending when the government deficit is $100
billion, transfer payments are $800 billion and tax revenues are $1300
- an excess of government receipts over expenditures.
- international transactions for shares of stock in corporations (in
excess of 10% of the company's value) or for real estate.
- national income minus taxes plus transfer payments.
- the balance on a country's capital account when its current account
has a deficit of $80 billion.
- the capital account balance when foreigners buy more domestic assets
than domestic residents buy of theirs during a year.